Monday, November 20, 2017

" Introvert mode" ....by Manisha Vedpathak

"Introvert mode" 
Acrylic on canvas, 80x80 cms

This is the fourth painting in the new series and its about the people who are introverts. These are the people who like to be alone , won't give access to their hearts. In our society , people who are extroverts gain more attention regardless of whether they deserve it or not . The louder they are ,the more confident they appear.
Introverts like to be alone. They need time alone to replenish energy. And I think we should respect their privacy. Being an Introvert in an Extrovert world is challenging.

So this word, Introvert, has gained real popularity . Here I share a blog post on being an Introvert, written by my daughter.

"There are introverts and there are extroverts. Introverts often accuse extroverts of ruining things for them. If there were no extroverts, introverts would not stand out as anti social. 

Be it an introvert or an extrovert, a person usually has at least one aspect of life which is only his/hers. One doesn't feel the need to show the people around him/her this part. It belongs solely to the person and brings utmost solace. One needs no one else when thinking/doing/existing with this one thing.

It could be anything, poetry, travel, reading, alcohol, smoking anything! For me, its this blog which no one close to me knows about. I do share this with the world but I don't know who reads this or who likes it. I just enjoy posting here".



 I am not an antisocial person but I do take a step back when it comes to socialize in a crowd of unknown people or at least make sure that I know at least one person very well and stick to that person. So Am I an Introvert? I am not sure , may be I fall in the category of what is popularly known as Ambiverts which is in between Introvert and Extrovert.


No comments:

Post a Comment